Monday, April 24, 2006

Phlog (noun) An Online Photo Blog

Everyone seems to enjoy reminding me how long it has been since I last posted a Blog. I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for reminding me that I live in a technological hole of the world akin to Shitsville Illinois without the luxury of internet based communication.. So thankyou, but I assure you, I do realise this myself. Meanwhile, I have been taking my camera around and snapping some of the things on the sides of streets, and I aint just talking about road kill. Here's a Phlog for you; enjoy the erotic visual stimulation of nature and scenery.


Byron.




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice pics, i seem to remember some of those from somewhere?

1:40 PM  
Blogger Byron&Emma said...

hey caz,

You sure do remember some of these. Sadly, the titles of the pics dont immediately come up (any bloggers out there know how to remedy this?)

But the big purple flower, we saw like hundreds of them in Horton plains.. oh and we also went to the elephant orphanage and saw stumpy. 8) The lizard was the one which I kept you guys waiting until he went from green to brown, or was it brown to green? I forget, either way, he never fully changed colour.. silly lizards, only halfway evolved obviously.

B.

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who Dat Countin' Ya Hitz!?