Wednesday, April 19, 2006

EMMA SAYS HELLO

Blog spotting my friends, it’s a daunting thing.
Byron implied he’d go about the spotting without me henceforth and well of course I didn’t like that one bit - what if something exciting happened - I don’t want to miss out on ANYTHING.

So… I thought I’d put on the most pathetic display of unwarranted self-pitying that one ever did see. Then, I figure, you see, that I’d be able to live precariously through byron’s efforts in peace and quiet and no one would really mind anymore.

So here goes…


There is a hidden track on a Kasey Chamber’s album and I know where it is.

DIDDUMS!


PS. and this is what we get up to on the weekends. I love exposing you girls!














PPS. I was allowed to complete my sentence and line of thought in a conversation the other day without any of the 3 beings with me saying anything about my word-confusion. Precarious indeed!

- EMMA.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey... if it isn't little old em blogging... nice to hear from you darling :)

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who Dat Countin' Ya Hitz!?